Whatever Is Lovely Coloring Book Review

12:59 PM



Whatever Is Lovely by WaterBrook Press

We live in such a busy, hectic world—but what waits for you inside this cover is a way to quiet the noise, express creativity, and spend some sweet time with God. Each page features an original design from one of a dozen different artists, beautifully illustrating a contemplative quote from an inspirational writer, a beloved hymn, or Scripture.

This is the first coloring book I've tried out and I was not disappointed! The page quality, the image quality, the denseness of the book... It was great! I loved how the scripture was beautifully woven into the whole thing.  The color went on smooth and it looked SO COOL finished (although I would refrain from using alcohol based markers on the pages as they may bleed through). It was seriously lovely. I can understand why this is a craze because it's super fun!


"I received this book from the Blogging for Books program in exchange for this review."

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *