January Uppercase Box Review

12:26 PM

Image result for uppercase box

Hello all! Last month’s Uppercase Box was my first in my 6-month subscription! I was really happy with the quality of everything and the small personal touches that went into making this box a great one.

First off, it didn’t take long at all to receive this box, probably since I live close to where it ships from. I checked my phone five times a day to check on my shipping progress. When I finally heard the mailman drive up to my mailbox I ran outside to get it! I love the little drawstring bag because it’s useful and I don’t have to worry about any cardboard to recycle.

The first thing I pulled out was the letter from Lisa, Uppercase’s founder. It was really nice to get that letter because it felt more like it was just friends exchanging books! After the letter, I pulled out Truthwitch by Susan Dennard! It’s a really nice hardcover and the bookmark to go with it is the COOLEST THING, At different pages you can stop and enter a code on Uppercasebox.com and see bonus content. I love posters and I really love maps that go with books. It makes things easier to understand. Last in this month’s box was a coloring book exclusively designed by Emma Margaret Illustration for this month’s box! It’s called Childlike Wonder and has 12 illustrations of children’s books to color. OH, I forgot! This month’s book was signed by the author. How cool is that?


Overall I’m so very happy with my first box from uppercase and I’m already eagerly awaiting the February box to arrive on my doorstep! Subscribe to www.uppercasebox.com to get your first box!


You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *