Day and Night Book Tag

3:41 PM




Day and Night Tag by Readigans


Questions:


D: Do you read more in the morning or at night?


At night 100%. Some days I don’t get up until after 12pm...


A: Are there any books that changed the way you thought about things?


The Unwind Dystology by Neal Shusterman (these book changed my whole outlook on LGBT+, religion, abortion, equality, and the government) and Animal Farm by George Orwell (this book changed the way I viewed power), also, One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest by Ken Kesey (this changed how I saw mental illness and the idea of a tragic hero) and The Giver Quartet by Lois Lowry (and this series changed color and life and happy endings for me).


Y: YA or Not?


DEFINITELY

A: Are there characters that you honestly believe are real?


I believe that all the characters are real. It sounds cheesey but no one has ever read a book in only one way, everyone gets their own personal experience. The characters we read become us and we become them. Short story side note, once in middle school they made us climb a huge vertical pole in ropes course and I was totally afraid to do it. It took me 15 minutes to get to the top and once I did I was afraid to jump. And then, right in that moment I thought, ya know if Tris can do it then why can’t I? I obviously realize that Tris is a character and that she didn’t actually jump, but she did. She did for me, and it made me braver, so I jumped. It didn’t take long to get to the ground and in the end, I feel closer with her, with that side of her, or even this side of me.


N: Nobody touches my books or I don't mind loaning my books out?


Okay, so hopefully she won’t read this but one of my friends bent my book. It’s a running joke and every time she takes my stuff or gets me mad I just say “but you bent my book.” XD As long as I know that you will take great care of my books then I will lend one to you but if you hurt it you are dead to me. (I’m kidding but it does tick me off)


D: Do you ever smell your books?


All the time.

N: Not everyone loves books...is this a positive or a negative?


Negative! I need more people to fangirl with! We need more Demigods and Initiates and Tributes and Wizards!


I: I keep my books in the best condition or maybe not? Which are you?


I try to keep them in their best condition but I’ve decided to try annotating at some point because it’s an experience I’ve heard is worthwhile.


G: Gosh I have too many books! True or False?


NEVER. Always false you can never have too many books! Buy all the books! Read all the books!


H: Have you ever spilled or stained your books before with something, and if so how?


I left my book out in the rain once. -_- I’ve probably spilled something on one but I don’t remember a specific occasion.


T: Toned or untoned while reading? . . or in other words. . .Do you read and workout at the same time?

I don’t workout but I should.

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *